2 opportunities for you!
- POSITION STILL AVAILABLE and we have other offers still available here 😀
With more than 140,000 inhabitants, the city of Le Mans is the biggest city in the department! Famous for its sport competitions, Le Mans also conceals heritage treasures and offers major cultural events. The city, which has preserved its natural side, is perfectly accessible by different types of transport. The city of Le Mans applies for the inclusion of the medieval defense wall as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In this lovely city we are offering two different ESC projects within municipal services: one in the child and youth service, and the other one in the event and external relations service.
The first mission is a mix with two services of the city, the Childhood Youth and Sport Service, and the Education Service.
The volunteer will be on mission on 2 distinct structures but we will keep the same use of the time. In the morning at Education, and in the afternoon at EJS during school term. There will therefore be mainly 2 people in direct link with the volunteer’s missions and another person who can be the relay in each of the services. The 2 main tutors will be in regular contact and will endeavor to respect a year-round schedule so that the young person has a global vision and the possibility of anticipating your holidays. And, there will also be a shorter-term schedule and regular meetings between the 2 tutors and the volunteer to ensure that their missions are clear and understood, particularly in the event of any changes. Together we will define a roadmap, concerning the missions that are achievable throughout the year and not directly related to the animation.
Missions for you:
- Your role will be to propose after-school-activities to the children of primary schools.
- You will be in contact with teachers and students in secondary schools to promote the European Union, solidarity and mobility programs.
- You will help to organize youth activities, events and festivals taking place during weekends (about art and music) or school holidays (organization of sport courses, photo-press-radio sessions, and other).
- You can contribute to inform and organize your own activities for young people (exhibitions, language exchanges, video contests…) in the Youth Information Point of the city and you will invite to share about your experience as European volunteer
// More general information on the project process is available by downloading our Infopack.
// How to apply? Please download the specific form and send us a CV and a video as indicated in the form.
Last but not least
- // More general information on the project process is available by downloading our Infopack.
- // How to apply? Please download the specific form and send us a CV and a video as indicated in the form.
- // Have a look on all the volunteering opportunities that are coordinated by the House of Europe